I discovered Inquisimunda and Inq28 about 6 months ago. I’m still trying to find rules I like. So far, I’ve liked Iron Sleet’s rules for Pilgrym most. The following are based on that, but they still need testing. The link to Pilgrym’s is https://ironsleet.com/2016/01/12/building-your-pilgrimage-by-the-dozen/comment-page-1/.
- No more than 12 wounds in the warband
- Up to 24 characteristic advances across the warband (not including wounds)
- A warband can take up to 3 characteristic advances in exchange for 3 reductions
- Up to 12 pieces of exotic wargear in the warband (boltguns and power weapons are examples of low-end exotic weapons)
- All models have a 6+ save inherently. A 5+ save is considered mundane equipment. A 4+ save is exotic and a 3+ save counts as 2 pieces of exotic wargear.
- Models may carry up to three weapons, as per necromunda underhive.
- The warband can have up to 1 heavy weapon.
- Up to 12 Abilities throughout the warband (see Necromunda skills)
- All the above should be taken as guidelines, not hard and fast rules.